Creatures Community Chat

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Population Control

First off I need to give a big thank you to Amaikokonut over at Naturing :: Nurturing for putting together a new agent specifically for my purposes.

Amaikokonut already had a few .cos files that attempted to reduce the breeding that goes on in Creatures 3. After I asked a few probing questions at www.creaturetopia.org Amaikokonut went to the effort of combining these .cos files into a more user friendly agent that anyone can now use.

A description on how the population controller works is already available at Naturing::Nurturing, as well as the download, so I'll only say I've prevented any creature but adults to breed, as well as limiting the number of children a Norn can have to 10.

And with this addition I've finally started my feral run.

No comments:

Post a Comment