Creatures Community Chat

Friday, September 17, 2010

Magic Hands

So I'm currently trying to code the item pickup system a little better (the last release made it very difficult to drop items) and I've managed to introduce a 'feature' that allows you to pick up ALL objects within a certain radius.

I've actually managed to do this once before, but this time I got footage :D



I've got the basic logic working right so you can pick up and drop objects, however I'm running into errors where the program works so fast it detects multiple clicks from the one mouse button press. So the player picks up and drops an object instantly.

It's proving to be a little harder to fix than I had hoped, but all in all it's a minor problem. I should be able to have a new release with this little bug fixed shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment