Creatures Community Chat

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A sigh of relief...

Had my meeting today and got to show off the work I've been doing for the past month or so. Can't go into specific details on the project other than to say it's a 3D animation for a hospital, but it's been received well and everyone is happy with how things are progressing.

I'm still going to be fairly busy over the next month and a half or so, but finally I've got a little bit of breathing room to get back to my own personal projects again, which means there will be some work done on 'The Island' again.

I wont have the luxury of having time off to spend working on the new Norns like I did when I started, but at least I'll be able to dedicate a couple of hours in the evenings to it again, and maybe even a little time on weekends.

Now, where was I up to with all that coding...

No comments:

Post a Comment