Creatures Community Chat

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Creatures 1: The run begins

With a couple of days before my new job is scheduled to start, I found myself a little time between tweaking resumes to import all 8 Norns and begin the run.

And what an exciting start it is! Once I had all the Norns imported, I took a quick snap shot to remember the moment.



At first all the Norns were a little nervous of each other, and most of them bunched up into the corner. But they quickly got over those initial nerves when I introduced a ball into the mix.



It couldn't have been more than 5 minutes in before I hear the first kiss-pop! It appears Lillai, our Powwow Norn is the first pregnancy. It's a little hard to tell in the mix of it all, but it appears Heartly may be the father.



No more than a minute later I see two more pregnancy indicators pop up in the Observation Kit. I missed the kiss-popping here so I've no idea who the fathers are, but Pollen and Grace are also pregnant.



Now the only female who isn't pregnant is Tabby. Typically the main female I wanted to see breed. Still, her first reaction after meeting so many new faces was to take a nap, so she's only a little behind the eight ball. Give her time.

Well, it's been a very exciting first 5 minutes. Let's watch and see how it goes from here...

No comments:

Post a Comment