Creatures Community Chat

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

CCSF 2011!


Woohooo! The Creatures Community Spiritual Festival for 2011 has finally started!
Although I've been playing Creatures since I was about 11 (omg, that's 13 years!) I've never been involved enough in the Creatures Community to even know of the CCSF until now, so this is my first one and I'm terribly excited.

All the best toys seem to come out during this festival and it looks like this year will be no exception. Day one has already revealed some neat Portal2 based agents from Ghosthande and some pretty pictures, including the banner above.

As well as these there's some new creatures up for adoption, the Blogathon challenge as well as several competitions and games. I'm very tempted to enter the 'Norn breed of the future' competition, although I doubt I'm going to have time for it.

My 'Time to leave the ship' image is just about finished. It's been rendered out in it's final resolution (1920x1080) and all that's left is a little additional Photoshop work. I'll be putting up a post about the images progression over the past few months in the next few days, followed by another post where you can download the image in a few resolution sizes, although obviously it will be available via the CCSF website.

I'm also going to be trying to do the Blogaton challenge, although visiting my parents for the next few days will make it a little hard, but I'll do my best.

So head on over to the CCFS website via the banner above and have yourself a little Creatures related fun!

3 comments:

  1. This year's CCSF is also my first to actually participate: I missed last year's thanks to computer issues, and I had no idea the festival was around before that. I'm excited to see everything that gets released, including your wallpaper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really looking forward to seeing the final version of your "time to leave the ship" image! I really enjoyed the progress updates on it before and I'm willing to bet it has come along quite splendidly!
    This year sounds like it's going to be quite exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm itching to get the image finished, but I'm at my parents for the next few days so I can't work on it!
    I'm very much looking forward to this years festival. With Grandroids and C4 on the way it's bound to be a big celebration :D

    ReplyDelete