Creatures Community Chat

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Dragonboots Studios Facebook page

Howdy guys. Long time no chatty. Unfortunately I can't say I'm here to do a Creatures update, but I thought you might be interested in some of my other going's on.

As many of you may already know, my day job is as a 3D animator. For the past few years I've been working as a freelance under the company name 'Dragonboots Studios'.

Well, I've recently done over the website, and part of the redo has included adding a new Facebook page as a blogging section. At present I'm mostly using it to give progress updates on the short film I'm working on 'The Little Pokie Machine'.

If that sort of thing interests you, drop by and 'Like' the page.

Dragonboots Studios Facebook Page

I've just entered a new post featuring a wallpapers download of my best character work. Get in quick while the post is still at the top of the page!

No comments:

Post a Comment