Creatures Community Chat

Monday, September 19, 2011

Still alive

Howdy guys. Just a quick post to say I'm still alive. Been a while since I posted but I wanted to let people know things are still happening around here, although admittedly they haven't been particularly Creatures related.
Been chewing through my latest job which come to a close last Thursday. Big job and good pay, so I'm hardly complaining. I've already picked up another one though, so I still don't expect to have a great deal of free time.
And to top it off, silly me decided to pick up Pokemon: Soulsilver. I'm a pokemaniac from way back so I've kinda been dedicating all my free time to that right now. Damn it I've missed this game. I was a huge fan of Pokemon:Red, and had a short stint at playing Pokemon:Gold a while back but it's been years since I really got into one of the games.
Actually it's the first game I've gotten into since I picked up Creatures again last year (despite buying a few games between then and now) so I'm kinda enjoying myself.

That said there will still be Creatures related updates coming. I've been delaying posting as I'm now down to the last of the first generation Norns and I've already started hatching a couple of the Gen2's and cataloguing their genes. Will likely be a big and interesting post when I finally get around to it.

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to your post about the second generation's genetics! I used to adore Pokemon Blue, and also got into Pokemon Silver. I have some of the newer games, but they just seem so complicated to me. I always enjoyed the semi-simplicity of the earlier Pokemon games. Good luck with Soulsilver!

    ReplyDelete